Improving Staff Scheduling in Canadian Healthcare
Cloud-based technology is now offering new and practical ways to optimize conventional scheduling processes to meet the 6 main challenges in healthcare staff scheduling.
Staff scheduling plays a central role in the management of Canadian hospitals’ day-to-day activities. To this day, it remains a very conventional and people-driven process that relies mostly on manual labour.
Cloud-based technology is now offering new, practical ways to optimize conventional scheduling processes to meet the 6 main challenges in healthcare staff scheduling.
Discover some key recommendations to help your organization overcome inhibiting issues in Canadian healthcare staff scheduling.
Moderator and Presenter :
- Lori Furey, Product Director, Logibec
- Jeff Pidhirney, Business Analyst, Logibec
Points Covered in this Webinar:
- Key business problems in Canadian healthcare staff scheduling
- Symptoms of deficient scheduling practices
- Key consideration points when addressing staff planning
- How the right technology can keep operating costs on track and employees satisfied
- Question and answer period