The right clinical workload distribution for the optimal patient flow
Improvement of the Quality of Care
- Less medical errors, and lower mortality and readmission rates.
- Dynamic overview of personnel needs based on HR quotas and the clinical situation of the units - occupancy rate and acuity.
- Optimization and prediction algorithms reduce costs associated to increased occupancy.
- Cost reduction for overtime and absenteeism due to burnout and agency use.
Optimization Algorithm & Prediction
- Optimization of the allocation of beds to patients with simulated scenarios proposed by the optimization algorithm.
- Automation of the emergency room management and unit assignments according to criteria specific to each unit.