An integrated set of interconnected modules for an optimized patient care trajectory
Service Requests and Consultation/Examination Requests (Module)
- Integrates with provincial assets such as EMPI and CRDS (SAFIR), and adheres to prescribed standards.
- Effectively manages waiting lists and improves waiting times for users.
Appointment Management (Module)
- Includes customizable quotas, overbooking, and multiple appointment scheduling options.
- Sends appointment confirmations and reminders automatically to reduce the risk of “no-shows.”
Improved Patient Experience (eVisits Module)
- Allows queues to be configured according to the desired workflow to reduce overcrowding at reception.
- Enhanced Patient Support (Patient Solutions Module)
- Provides patients with information about their appointment, the stage of their visit and where to go when they arrive.
- Integrates with patient kiosks and can be linked to patient call displays in waiting areas.
Professional Activity Management (Module)
- Works for all professional sectors including rehabilitation, respiratory therapy, day medicine, etc.
- Centralizes administrative activities in one place (caseloads, appointments, compilation of procedures, etc.).
Patient Index Designed to Integrate with the Future EMPI Module
- Provides multi-site and multi-facility management of users’ personal and stay-related data.
- Populates several systems requiring patient and stay-related data (e.g. pharmacy and radiology).
- Produces statistical reports with the BI analytical tool for each stage (module) of the care trajectory.